Oh the ‘oomph’ in this super luxury holiday! Reach luxury on land with some great discounted fare flights that make those long drives into mere minutes. Our fly-in holidays include only Sri Lanka’s finest award winning hotels and villas and each experience stamped with that exclusive immersive touch that has become Ayu in the Wild’s hallmark.
A glimpse into your experiential fly in luxury holiday in Sri Lanka
* Take to the skies with special agents fares on Sri Lankan domestic flight promotions
* Tee off at the some of the world’s most beautiful Golf Courses in Kandy or Nuwera Eliya
* Don’t miss Ayu in the Wild’s exciting Northern Adventures on an exclusive private charter flight to Jaffna
* Snorkel after a quick Cinnamon Air scheduled flight to Pasikudah in Batticaloa – an exceptional family getaway
* Wander through UNESCO World Heritage Sites with insightful local guides
* Luxuriate in Wildlife Lodges that bring in a touch of Africa into each safari
* Indulge in Sri Lankan cuisine from 3 regions
* Be a tea plucker for a moment
10-day Sri Lankan tour
Nuwera Eliya | Kandy | Sigiriya | Pasikuda
Colombo | Galle | Yala | Kandy | Jaffna
(or many more offbeat routes)
*Includes meet and greet at the Airport / transfer from the International Terminal to the Cinnamon Air domestic terminal / English speaking chauffeur with luxury SUV or Van for land based experiences / 24-hour operational support
Yes. We can help you select the experiences to suite your travel period. . If you need to add the North, we can add on Ayu in the Wild’s Exciting Northern Adventures to this tour.
Tell us when you wish to travel and we will advise you on the best route depending on where it is likely to rain during the two monsoons that fall on our island.
Minimum amount of road travel! You will see everything that is worth seeing - without the rather mundane drives on long winding roads and traffic.
Yes, we can add on a beach stay. From November to April, the West, South West and Deep South of the island are bathed in sunshine and with calm seas. You can stay along this coast even in the Summer months of July and August but seas are slightly rough. From May to October, you find some of the world’s best beaches in the stunning East Coast where you can wade out for hundreds of feet into the clear blue shallow seas.