An immersive journey where you taste, learn and cook your way through the island’s melting pot of colourful flavours, intriguing culture and rural local life.
A glimpse into your culinary holiday
* The ‘Other Side of Colombo Food Tour’ – A unique Colombo City Walk to discover what the locals eat
* Local Market Walks and a Jungle Farmer’s experience
* A privately guided safari into the wonderful world of Elephants
* Those special curries – Learn, cook and enjoy the island’s staple meal “with a local”.
* Learn the secret behind the art of making traditional sweetmeats
* A sunset tour through the sacred city of Anuradhapura
* Understand the finer nuances of making tea – from a bud to a cuppa!
* The Sambol experience, the perfect antidote to summiting the Sigiriya Lion Rock
* Taste and learn the art of Sri Lanka’s pickle “achcharu”.
* Beach escapes
12 Day Sri Lanka Culinary Journey
Colombo | Kandy | Sigiriya | Anuradhapura | Negombo * Privately guided culinary and cultural experiences / Includes meet and greet at airport / English speaking chauffeur with luxury vehicle / 24-hour operational support
* Privately guided culinary and cultural experiences / Includes meet and greet at airport / English speaking chauffeur with luxury vehicle / 24-hour operational support
Each route can be tailor made to suite your travel dates.
We can accommodate virtually any food lifestyle. Just let us know about dietary restrictions prior to confirming the booking and we will advise you on how best we can tailor make the tour to suite your needs
Yes, wherever, there is a choice of accommodation we can always offer a mix.
You will need to travel a fair distance between each place through some beautiful landscapes, villages and bustling towns to see everything that is worth seeing!
Yes, this tour has some lovely adventures for kids on holiday in Sri Lanka and we can add on more activities to keep your kids excited!