* Four pristine and rarely visited landscapes
* Guided early morning walking safaris for perfect photography light
* Incredibly beautiful views over mountains and plains
* Privately guided jeep safaris in remote parts of Yala and in Udawalawe
* Sunset bushwalks to see smaller wildlife you miss on jeep safaris
* Track Elephants on foot
* Treks to meet rural mountain farmers
* Sundowners with a view
* Tick the bucket list - explore Ella, the Galle Dutch Fort and a tea factory
Your wilderness Journey
We love exploring the remoteness of Belihuloya, two stunning escapes in Uva, visits to Galle and Negombo
*Includes meet and greet at airport / English speaking chauffeur with luxury vehicle / 24-hour operational support
You will typically walk 1 to 2 hours on a walking safari. Your itinerary will specify the duration. It can take longer if you trek up an incredibly stunning mountain to spend some inspiring hours with the mountain farmers – a must do for the active explorer. It’s not suitable for those with mobility issues, as walking safaris and wilderness treks are on uneven tracks.
We can cater to any food preferences. Please let us know any allergies at the time of booking. In some campsites, meals are mainly vegetarian, plentiful and delicious!
Yes. We can adjust the tour to fit your holiday period.
The accommodation has been handpicked and are the best places to stay in these pristine landscapes in Sri Lanka; so they cannot be changed. We are happy to add on a few extra nights of luxury at the start or end.
You need to be prepared for long journeys on some days through some beautiful landscapes.
Yes, we can add on a beach stay. From November to April, the West, South West and Deep South of the island are bathed in sunshine and with calm seas. You can stay along this coast even in the Summer months of July and August but seas are slightly rough. From May to October, you find some of the world’s best beaches in the stunning East Coast where you can wade out for hundreds of feet into the clear blue shallow seas.