Sri Lanka has something for every kind of honeymoon escape you are looking for. From wildlife to history to stunning beach escapes! Ayu in the Wild has rustled up some incredible little honeymoon nooks with the perfect views for you to choose from. There are the luxury nooks with your private swimming pools that’s fit for royalty or rustic little warm and cosy jungle-tucked eco lodges where you are made to feel like royalty. Try a honeymoon holiday in one of the world’s most scenic islands.
A glimpse into your honeymoon in Sri Lanka
* Enjoy endless candlelit dinners with ocean back drops
* Go on a safari filled with picture perfect moments.
* Be adventurous, choose from countless thrilling hikes
* Indulge in the luxury of a private pool or Jacuzzi with stunning views
* Experience a fascinating local culture
* Relax on a blissful pristine beach with glamorous sunsets
* An adventure for the soul – cycle through ancient cities and sleepy village roads
* Or take to the skies with special agents fares on Sri Lankan domestic flight promotions * on a ‘Fly me across Sri Lanka’ Honeymoon
10-day Sri Lankan tour
East coast – Kandy | Sigiriya | Pasikuda | Anuradhapura
Southern coast – Hatton | Wellawaya | Udawalawe | Galle
(or many more unusual routes)
*Includes meet and greet at the / English speaking chauffeur with luxury SUV or Van for land-based experiences / 24-hour operational support
Yes. We can help you select the experiences to suite your holiday period.
Tell us when you wish to travel and we will advise you on the best route depending on where it is likely to rain during the two monsoons that fall on our island.
Yes, we can include luxurious Relais and Chataeux resorts or a mix of affordable luxury with value accommodation.
Quite a bit. You need to be prepared for a few long journeys on some days through some beautiful landscapes, villages and bustling towns to see everything that is worth seeing! You could also choose to fly between destinations with our special domestic flight offers.
Yes, we can add on a beach stay. From November to April, the West, South West and Deep South of the island are bathed in sunshine and with calm seas. You can stay along this coast even in the Summer months of July and August but seas are slightly rough. From May to October, you find some of the world’s best beaches in the stunning East Coast where you can wade out for hundreds of feet into the clear blue shallow seas.