Jungles with wild elephants, trains that chug along through hills, adventures on tea estates with Ceylon Tea. That short family break you’ve been planning just got a whole lot more exciting for the curious little minds and the young at heart. This has got to be one of the best family holidays abroad!.
* Learn the art of tea plucking, rolling, and withering.
* Ride a train with fantastic views and startling drops
* Safaris to see wild elephants at the ‘Gathering’ or track leopard spoor and be a Junior Ranger
* Paint colourful masks by the Galle Fort
* Meet rural kids and walk through their farms
* Disney’s Monkey Kingdom!
* Or if a luxury family holiday is on your mind, we can weave in the indulgence –think Cinnamon Air domestic flights, luxury family friendly hotels across Sri Lanka and safaris to see Blue Whales on a luxury yacht!
7 Day Sri Lanka family holidays
Kandy | Ella | Yala | Tangalle – South coast
Anuradhapura | Trincomallee | Sigiriya | Kandy – East coast
*Includes meet and greet at airport / English speaking family-friendly chauffeur with luxury vehicle / toddler or booster seats as required / 24 hour operational support
Yes, you’ve come to the right bespoke family travel agent! Just tell us how long your family wants to be on holiday and we will curate the experiences to suite your short tailor-made family vacation getaway.
Tell us when you wish to travel and we will advise you on the best route depending on where it is likely to rain during the two monsoons that fall on our island.
Yes, give us an indication of what you are comfortable to spend on your family accommodation - per night and we will curate the right mix for your short tailor made holiday with kids.
Quite a bit. You need to be prepared for a few long journeys on some days through some beautiful landscapes, villages and bustling towns to see everything that is worth seeing! Or, you can select our special offer domestic scheduled or charter flights
Yes, we can add on a beach stay. From November to April, the West, South West and Deep South of the island are bathed in sunshine and with calm seas. You can stay along this coast even in the Summer months of July and August but seas are slightly rough. From May to October, you find some of the world’s best beaches in the stunning East Coast where you can wade out for hundreds of feet into the clear blue shallow seas.