* The luxury of an exclusive campsite set up just for you inside a national park, with your resident chef and service team!
* Safari retreats with ‘oomph’ - think private plunge pools in detached jungle enclosed pavilions
* Extraordinary wildlife in the best national parks in south and east Sri Lanka
* Uncrowded safaris and Bushmeals in scenic locations inside national parks
* Exploring the stunning mountainscapes of rural mountain farmers
* A chance to explore wild elephant terrain enroute to the east
* Tick the bucket list - explore Ella, the Galle Dutch Fort and a tea factory
* Domestic light air craft flight on Cinnamon Air
Your wilderness journey
Explore iconic sites in Kumana, Udawalawe, Yala, a remote escape in Uva, and visit Galle and Minuwangoda
*Includes meet and greet at airport / English speaking chauffeur with luxury vehicle / 24-hour operational support
You will typically walk 1 to 2 hours on a walking safari. Your itinerary will specify the duration. It can take longer if you trek up an incredibly stunning mountain to spend some inspiring hours with the mountain farmers – a must do for the active explorer. It’s not suitable for those with mobility issues, as walking safaris and wilderness treks are on uneven tracks.
We can cater to any food preferences. Please let us know any allergies at the time of booking. In some campsites, meals are mainly vegetarian, plentiful and delicious!
Yes. We can adjust the tour to fit your holiday period.
The accommodation has been handpicked for the pristine landscapes and cannot be changed but we can add in a few extra nights of luxury at the start or end.
You need to be prepared for long journeys on some days through some beautiful landscapes.
Yes, we can add on a beach stay. From November to April, the West, South West and Deep South of the island are bathed in sunshine and with calm seas. You can stay along this coast even in the Summer months of July and August but seas are slightly rough. From May to October, you find some of the world’s best beaches in the stunning East Coast where you can wade out for hundreds of feet into the clear blue shallow seas.