* An eco-conscious holiday in Sri Lanka, a world’s biodiversity hot spot
* Tread lightly in the wild with Sri Lanka’s best light footprint accommodation – tree huts, eco lodges and campsites
* Twinkling lanterns, solar power, lodges built from salvaged material, but – with all the right creature comforts
* The chance to escape the safari vehicle, walk, see, hear and feel the bush
* Extraordinary wildlife in some of Sri Lanka’s iconic national parks
* Sand dune treks
* Option to sleep out under the stars as dusk falls on the summit of the mountain farmers
* Cook like the locals with a rural family
* Tick the bucket list - explore Sigiriya, Kandy, Galle and be inspired by the Ceylon Tea story
Your wilderness Journey
Explore iconic sites in Tangalle, Yala, Sigiriya and Kandy, see the Gathering in Minneriya or the herds in Kaudulla, escape to Uva, and visit Galle and Colombo
*Includes meet and greet at airport / English speaking chauffeur with luxury vehicle / 24-hour operational support
You will typically walk 1 to 2 hours on a walking safari. Your itinerary will specify the duration. It can take longer if you trek up an incredibly stunning mountain to spend some inspiring hours with the mountain farmers – a must do for the active explorer. It’s not suitable for those with mobility issues, as walking safaris and wilderness treks are on uneven tracks.
We can cater to any food preferences. Please let us know any allergies at the time of booking. In some campsites, meals are mainly vegetarian, plentiful and delicious!
Yes. We can adjust the tour to fit your holiday period.
The accommodation has been handpicked for the pristine landscapes and cannot be changed but we can add in a few extra nights of luxury at the start or end.
You need to be prepared for long journeys on some days through some beautiful landscapes.
Yes, we can add on a beach stay. From November to April, the West, South West and Deep South of the island are bathed in sunshine and with calm seas. You can stay along this coast even in the Summer months of July and August but seas are slightly rough. From May to October, you find some of the world’s best beaches in the stunning East Coast where you can wade out for hundreds of feet into the clear blue shallow seas.