There’s so much more to a family holiday in Sri Lanka than just elephants and beaches! When you travel to one of the world’s 35 biodiversity hotspots with a centuries old heritage, let your kids be inspired by something very different. Something soulful and life enriching.
* Got rhythm? Find the Sri Lankan dancer/drummer in you!
* Cycle through those centuries old ruins
* Walks with jungle farmers
* Rumble in the jungle. How do wild elephant mums and babies communicate?
* Oh, the smell of spice and curry! Learn how to cook like the locals
* Classrooms in the Wild – Outdoor games with local kids and walks through their tech-free classrooms
* Paint your way through Sri Lanka’s mask heritage
* Or if a luxury family holiday is on your mind, we can weave in the indulgence –think Cinnamon Air domestic flights, luxury family friendly hotels across Sri Lanka and safaris to see Blue Whales on a luxury yacht!
Our favourite 15 Day Sri Lanka round tour family itineraries
Sri Lanka Highlights:
Colombo | Yala | Ella | Kandy | Sigiriya | Paasikudah | Anuradhapura | Kurunegala
Off beat Sri Lanka:
Kandy | Buttala | Wellawaya | Kumana | Udawalawe | Colombo
(or many more offbeat routes)
*Includes meet and greet at airport / English speaking chauffeur great with kids / luxury vehicle / booster or toddler seats as required / 24-hour operational support
Yes, you’ve come to the right bespoke family travel agent! Just tell us how long your family wants to be on holiday and we will expertly tailor make a tour to keep everyone immersed plus adequate leisure time.
Tell us when you wish to travel and we will advise you on the best route depending on where it is likely to rain during the two monsoons that fall on our island.
Yes, give us an indication of what you are comfortable to spend on your family accommodation - per night and we will curate the right mix of luxury family accommodation and unique places to stay offering great value.
Quite a bit. You need to be prepared for a few long journeys on some days through some beautiful landscapes, villages and bustling towns to see everything that is worth seeing!
Yes, we can add on a beach stay. From November to April, the West, South West and Deep South of the island are bathed in sunshine and with calm seas. You can stay along this coast even in the Summer months of July and August but seas are slightly rough. From May to October, you find some of the world’s best beaches in the stunning East Coast where you can wade out for hundreds of feet into the clear blue shallow seas.